Professional endworking machines at Mac Panther in Bremen
The performance of our endworking machines is a direct result of our consistent focus on series and mass production. We process bar stock, forged parts, cupped parts and tubes in the range of 3.5 to 80 mm in diameter with lengths from 25 to 1000 mm.
The advantages of our machines for endworking are:
- Extremely low cycle times
- Simultaneous machining of both ends of the workpiece
- Compact size
- Double machine design enabling to work on two different sizes at the same time
- High availability
- Short changeover times
- Good accessibility and simple operation
- Optimum chip removal
- Dry cutting in general
- Elegant interlinking with magazine systems, other machines, testing and packaging machinery
Should you have any questions regarding endworking, our engineers in Bremen will be happy to help you. Please give us a call.